Church History

Trinity Baptist Church (a Southern Baptist church) was organized in 1946. Meetings were held at Dean’s Market while raising $2000.00 to build a church building. The building was completed in 1947 and continued at that location for thirty years. In 1975 property was purchased across the highway from the original building and in 1977 the present sanctuary was completed. In 1980 the fellowship hall and additional classrooms were added. In 2010 an activity center was completed.

God has continued to bless our church with growth and continued Christian Fellowship for 70 years.